Foil Science warrants this product to be free from defects—in material or workmanship to the original purchaser for a period of one year from the date of purchase. There are no warranties that extend beyond the warranty specified herein.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
- The warranty is valid only when the product is registered in the warranty section of www.foilscience.com within seven (7) days from the date of purchase.
- The warranty is valid only when this product is used for normal recreational activities and does not cover products used in rental or teaching operations.
- Foil Science will make the final warranty determination, which may require inspection and/or photos of the equipment, which clearly show the defect(s). If necessary, this information must be sent to the Foil Science distributor in your country–postage prepaid. Product may be returned only if a return authorization number (RAN) is given in advance by the Foil Science distributor. The RAN number must be clearly labeled on the outside of the package or it will be refused.
- If a product is deemed to be defective by Foil Science, the warranty covers the repair or replacement of the defective product only. Foil Science will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss of use of this product.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect or normal wear and tear including, but not limited to: punctures, rigging with other than Foil Science components, damage due to excessive sun exposure or damage caused by improper handling and storage, damage caused by use in waves or shore break and damage caused by crashing at high speed, or damage caused by anything other than defects in material and workmanship.
- This warranty is void if any unauthorized repair, change or modification has been made to any part of the equipment.
- The warranty for any repaired or replaced equipment is good from the date of the original purchase only.
- The original purchase receipt must accompany all warranty claims. The name of the retailer and date of purchase must be clear and legible.